On Friday night Barbie’s brother called up to let her know he was popping over but was hitting McDonald’s first and asked her if she wanted anything to eat. Barbie told him no she was fine since she had a cheeseburger for lunch. So Todd, who previously appeared in the Gyneology post, came by with a cheeseburger anyway.
“I told you I didn’t want a cheeseburger. I already had one at lunch”, Barbie told Todd when he walked in.
“Yeah and previously you always gave me crap when I would come by and not have one for you. So here, take it.”
Barbie didn’t want the burger at the time so she placed it in the fridge for future consumption.
The next day she decided she would warm it up for lunch. Taking the burger from the fridge she placed it in the microwave and set the timer on it for 90 seconds. The reasoning for this was Barbie wanted to make sure it was thoroughly cooked through, even though the burger was already cooked just the night before. Her concern is that she would get food poisoning if it wasn’t cooked right through. Let’s remember, as per Barbie Has a Meltdown, she is a bit of a hypochondriac.
So 90 seconds later and a burger heated to the point of setting of a Geiger counter sees Barbie sit down for lunch. By the third bite, which would get you to the middle of the burger, Barbie found herself in a bit of a hot pickle. Well, more accurately the pickle that was on the burger came lose, slapped Barbie in the mouth and the overheated cheese gave Barbie a great burn across her bottom lip. With some yelping from the scalding received Barbie took off to get some salve on her lips to mitigate the damage. The lesson learnt is eat your burger when its fresh boys and girls.