Yesterday I received an email from a friend, and fellow train rider, about a Barbie-ish style faux pas that she herself committed. Below is the context of the email from Steffie (thanks again for the list of friends Wikipedia):
Posts tagged ‘chargers’
Yesterday morning I grabbed my cell phone off the charger as I was running out the door to catch my train.
When I arrived at work I noticed my battery was still at only 1/2 power….I said to my co-workers that this is not the first time I had charged my phone over the last week and then noticed that the battery was not fully charged…..
I got all kinds of advice about this, because it seems everyone is an expert when it comes to electronics or medical remedies:
“you should let the battery drain and then charge it, it will help prolong the battery life”
“you should take out the battery and make sure there is no dirt around it” – I tried to get the battery out…….no luck…..I could not even get the back of the phone off!!!!
So when I arrived home last night I plugged the cell phone into the charger and nothing showed on the screen to say it was charging….so I unplugged it and plugged it in again, still nothing…so I unplugged it and plugged it in again, still nothing…………..Then I noticed the other end of the charger was not plugged into the wall.
In the title of the email it was stated “Does this qualify me for the blog?”…and the answer is yes, yes it does.